Winter Clarity- A Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Clarity- A Wolf Roleplay

Welcome to Winter Clarity, or Wolf Packs version two. Roleplay as a wolf, or other canines, and any animal that lives in Alaska or the Yukon territory, as that is where this roleplay takes place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ABOUT US
Wolf Packs was founded on December 12, 2011. This site quickly grew, but as this was Roxy's first website, it became somewhat unkept. With 3000 messages and over a 100 users, Roxy decided it was time for a new home for Wolf Packs: Winter Clarity. We welcome you to our website and may Luna bless your stay!
SISTER SITES
AFFILIATES
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity!
Winter Clarity is open for business. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 6:27 pm by Roxy

» Guide to Wind Pack
Winter Clarity is open for business. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:51 pm by Roxy

» Hunter in the woods - Open
Winter Clarity is open for business. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:04 pm by Roxy

» Add-A-Word!
Winter Clarity is open for business. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:00 pm by Roxy

» For the record...
Winter Clarity is open for business. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:00 pm by Roxy

» When Darkness Falls
Winter Clarity is open for business. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:21 am by Roxy

» Announcement- Temporary Hiatus!
Winter Clarity is open for business. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:53 pm by Morningdusk

» The Soves and the Protector
Winter Clarity is open for business. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:55 am by Roxy

» Oxana Skull Alpha/General
Winter Clarity is open for business. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:47 pm by Arriya

Winter Clarity is open for business.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Admin
Roxy

Winter Clarity is open for business. Empty
PostSubject: Winter Clarity is open for business.   Winter Clarity is open for business. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 12:58 am

Three years ago today, I created a website.

I had my best friend by my side, and we were just coming up with things off the tops of our heads, creating something tiny to roleplay wolves and have fun.

I saw it gain a hundred users and three thousand posts within the next year.

Somehow people found it, people joined, and people posted. We just went with everything, somehow evolving into a plot with a white wolf and her mate and his brother, and a long line of wolves after a Great War coming to a second clash with the wolves from before, somehow reincarnated into the bodies of their lineage. In the midst of it all, though, we created a family. Our users were there for each other, in whatever real life was throwing at each other: Tiga/Blazeflicker, Sunfire, Kretari, Winter and of course Silas and Phoenix, were there no matter what. I can't say I know what happened to most of them. I hope they're happy somewhere. I thank them for the memories, for making me who I am. I love you all.

My hope is that this website can prosper in their memory. It won't ever be the same, but maybe I can offer the same things to a new line of members. Will it ever live up to our user and post count? Maybe not. But I say let this place stand to whoever wants to come and roleplay in a kind, safe environment, that I will do my best to manage.

So I, founder of Wolf Packs, say let this begin.
Back to top Go down
https://winterclarity.rpg-board.net

Winter Clarity is open for business.
Page 1 of 1